Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Cooking with curly Carrots.

Strawberries are doing well. Ate a few for arvo tea yesterday.

Fresh picked organic carrots, every single one different & individual.

Curly carrots , prepped & ready for cooking.

Dinner Yum , Honey glazed home grown carrots, Roast potato with fresh herbs & onion from the garden & Snags .
things that make you go MMMmmm.

Saturday morning breakfast, fresh herb & cheese omelette.
Full of herby flavour.


As my spinach, lettuce, cucumber season is over & my zucchinis failed in the end,
I will be planting my winter seedlings soon.

If you are interested in the garden pods please go to
vegeasy.com.au.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like fertiliser....leave me a message so Albys Garden can grow. Thanx!